11. The Plight of Migrants - May 2016 Year of Mercy Fr Frank shares the plight of migrants in Thailand and this month he tells us about the many difficulties they face. (MM)
12. Another Year of ... - March 2016 Ecology, Year of Mercy We can put into action the Pope's call to care for our planet through our daily actions.
13. Tapping into Mercy for Lent - February 2016 Lent/Easter, Year of Mercy Our Lenten penances can seem hard, but like the tapping of maple trees, no lasting harm is done and we can benefit from the sweet harvest.
14. Advent - for the Year of Mercy - December 2015 Advent, Papal Documents Jesus, prince of peace, revealer of the Merciful Father, came to live among us. Let us prepare to welcome him.
15. Reflections - After Madrid - November 2015 Marist Life, Christian Life Sharing the spirit and dynamism felt at the conference for Lay Marists in Madrid, August 2015. How does this relate to Marian Mothers groups?
16. MM Charter 9 Mary Mother of the Church - October 2015 Mary, Motherhood The final Charter reflection is about 'Mary, Mother of the Church, and our mother too. How is her 'yes' related to our 'yes' to God?
17. MM Charter 8 - Reaching Out & Receiving - September 2015 New Groups Introduction, Motherhood There are situations in life when we are alone and vulnerable. It can be hard to reach out for help and companionship, which is why we need to look out for those hiding in the shadows, as well as remembering to seek help for ourselves when we need it.
19. MM Charter 5 Co-operating with God - July 2015 New Groups Introduction, Christian Life When we co-operate with God, our life as a mother becomes a blessing for all around us, as well as ourselves (MM)
20. MM Charter 6 St Joseph - Guardian - June 2015 New Groups Introduction, Saints "The family is the basic unit of society". Saint Joseph is sometimes a forgotten saint, but he can be a role model and inspiration for fathers and a protector for all families. (MM)