11. St Joseph - March 2019 Saints, Family, faith, hope, love St Joseph left a legacy to all. Inspirational in his role as father to Jesus and protector of the Holy Family, we can learn a great deal from his humility, kindness and great faith. (TO)
12. Smallness - February 2019 Christian life, outreach; personal faith development Tiny irritations in life - like little foxes - can sometimes build up and destroy our composure.
With God's grace, we can become attuned to hurting humanity, and how we can provide a word or a touch to those who need our understanding. (TO)
14. A Little is a Lot in God's Hands - November 2018 Christian Life; Virtues; Community; Feeding the hungry Jesus's feeding of the crowds stands out and challenges us as disciples. We must, like the disciples, learn the value of small people and small things. (TO)
15. Young Marists on Mission - October 2018 mission, Marist Life, outreach; personal faith development Do you sometimes wonder what you can do to make this world a better place? Magdalena Webb, a young Marist woman working for the Logos Project,(a Marist Youth Development organization, recalls a recent immersion experience in Brownsville, on the border of Mexico, and the inspiration it was to their group. (TO)
16. An Octagenarian Reflects - September 2018 Christian Life, Jesus/Relationship with Jesus, Sr Marie Challacombe SM Does the aging process loom over you? Are you sometimes frustrated with your bodies frailty? Sr Marie reflects on aging from her own experience and shares her insights into the spiritual and personal growth which aging invites us to embrace. (TO)
17. Freedom for Mission - August 2018 Marist Life, Family, Marriage, Christian life, freedom, mission Our Marist vocation is to go from place to place. What can this possibly mean for Laity? This reflection tries to break open that question. (TO)