21. Time to Tap into Mercy for Lent - February 2016 Lent/Easter, Year of Mercy Tapping the maple tree for it's sweet syrup can be compared to our Lenten penances that yield a harvest of God's mercy and grace for us.
22. Advent Service Year of Mercy - December 2015 Advent, Papal Documents An Advent Service using extracts from the letter of Pope Francis introducing the Year of Mercy
23. Mary our Mother - November 2015 Mary Thinking about Mary as Mother and how we continue that attitude today as Marists to those in need.
24. Reflections from Madrid - October 2015 Marist Life, Mary Bev McDonald reflects on the experience, rather than the facts, of attending this, the first international conference for lay Marists.
25. The Wonder of our Being - September 2015 Pro Life Issues, Fullness of Life Human life seems cheap at times in our society - this is not God's plan for humanity. Every life is valued and necessary to God, from conception to natural death.
26. Mary/Maryam - woman of the Middle East - August 2015 Interfaith dialogue, Mary Mary could be a source of common ground between Christianity and Islam, a bridge between them. She is revered in the Quran. She lived as a woman of the Middle East.
28. Year of Consecrated Life - June 2015 Christian Life, Papal Documents Pope Francis has declared 2015 the'Year of Consecrated Life'. Fr Chris Skinner sm reflects with us on the Pope's call and how it can also be relevant to lay people. (TO)
29. Our Catholic Schools - May 2015 Family, New Evangelisation In January 2014, the bishops of NZ issued a key document on the role of Catholic Schools. Has this been implemented and what should we be doing to help this process?
30. Peter Chanel - April 2015 Saints, Marist Life Fr. Craig Larkin suggests to us that Peter Chanel is a saint because of his way of living and relating to others, not just because of his martyrdom. And that way of life is something we can learn from. (TO)