Listen, Love and Journey Begin with Prayer then Read Luke 24:13-21 Now on that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were...
- July Marist Laity NZ & Marian Mothers News
- July reflection for Marian Mothers – St. Joseph: Courageously Creative Father
- July reflection for Marist Laity – St. Joseph: Courageously Creative Father
- June reflection for Marist Laity: Fratelli Tutti – Who Is My Neighbour?
- June reflection for Marian Mothers: Fratelli Tutti – Who is my Neighbour?
- June Marist Laity NZ & Marian Mothers News
- May Marist Laity NZ & Marian Mothers News
- May reflection for Marian Mothers: Social Friendship & Mercy
- May reflection for Marist Laity: Fratelli Tutti – Social Friendship
- April reflection Marian Mothers – Nothing to See Here
- April Marist Laity NZ & Marian Mothers News
- April reflection Marist Laity – Nothing to See Here
- March Marist Laity NZ & Marian Mothers News
- March Reflection Marian Mothers – St. Joseph, with a Father’s Heart
- March Reflection – St. Joseph, with a Father’s Heart
- Lenten Reflection Day 27th February
- February Reflection – Our Tradition of Feasting and Fasting
- ADVENT 2020
- November Reflection – Hear the Cry of the Poor
- Kia Ora friends,
2021 Acceptance Advent Beatification of Suzanne Aubert Care of Our Common Home Christian Life Contemplation Easter Encouragement Euthanasia Evangelization Faithfulness Family Fasting Feeding the hungry Fratelli Tutti Freedom in Christ Global Family gratitude Hope Identity Joseph Journey of Faith Joy Laudato si Lent Love Mary Mercy Mind and Soul Mission NEWS Penance Personal faith development Poor and vulnerable Prayer Preparation for second coming of the Lord Refreshment for the body Relationship Shrovetide Silence Suffering Wait in Joyful Hope Wisdom Women of Faith